A super absorbent cloth that will clean and dry any surface on the outside of a car i.e paintwork, plastic trim, glass and steel. It will leave a streak and lint free finish on all surfaces. Can also be used inside of the car to wipe and dust.
- Eco Cloths are made from a blend of polyester and polyamide. Polyester is great for absorbing grease and oil, while polyamide is brilliant at absorbing water.
- Eco Cloths are made with fibres that are 100 times finer than human hair which pick up dirt at the micro level.
- When dry, Eco cloths use electro-static energy to attract dirt like a magnet
- When wet, Eco Cloths use capillary vaccum Power to attract and hold dirt that is mixed with water
- Highly absorbent and perfect for picking up liquid, dirt and bacteria
- Rinses clean under warm water to removing bacteria, stains and odour
- Proud supporter of Asthma Australia
How To Use
- Use cloth dry
- Fold into quarters
- When using on exterior wipe over wet areas in circular motion
- When using on interior use either slightly damp or dry
- Cold machine or hand wash separately for first wash
- Wash with other non linting fabrics with small amount of washing powder/liquid
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Line dry