White Magic Kitchen Cloth Microfibre Eco Cloth 32 x 32cm
Brilliant at cleaning all surfaces in your kitchen such as Bench Tops, Kitchen Tables, Cook Tops and Sinks. Made with charcoal yarn that inhibits the growth of bacteria so avoiding cloth odour and contamination of food preparation areas.
- Eco Cloths are made from a blend of polyester and polyamide. Polyester is great for absorbing grease and oil, while polyamide is brilliant at absorbing water.
- Eco Cloths are made with fibres that are 100 times finer than human hair which pick up dirt at the micro level.
- When dry, Eco cloths use electro-static energy to attract dirt like a magnet
- When wet, Eco Cloths use capillary vaccum Power to attract and hold dirt that is mixed with water
- Highly absorbent and perfect for picking up liquid, dirt and bacteria
- Rinses clean under warm water to removing bacteria, stains and odour
- Proud supporter of Asthma Australia
How To Use
- Use cloth wet
- Fold into quarters
- Wipe over surface in a circular direction to remove dirt
- Cold machine or hand wash separately for first wash
- Wash with other non linting fabrics with small amount of washing powder/liquid
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Line dry