HOME Rapid Antigen Test PANBIO Single Use Nasal Test Kit Self-test for the Home or Workplace - Pack of 20
We have thousands of tests on order. There are supply chain issues and our shipment has been delayed and is now expected around the 26th Jan, please click on NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE button to be advised when they have been added for sale.
- Simple all in one test kit.
- Easy-to-use, simple procedure with comfortable nasal swab
- Result in 15 minutes.
- Detects active COVID-19 infection with or without symptoms
- Trusted brand used in more than 100 countries
- Leverages technology and established performance of professional use test.
- Includes illustrated step-by-step instructions for using Rapid Antigen Test Kits
- Pack Includes 20 x Test Kit Pack Contents (20 x Test Devices, Instructions for Use, 20 x Extraction Tube, 20 x Blue Cap for Tube, 20 x Buffer Solution Bottle, 20 x Nasal Swab, 4 x Tube Rack and 20 x Disposal Bag)
- This test is on the Australian Therapeutic Goods Register ARTG # 345192
The PANBIO COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is a screening tool to help detect COVID-19 in people with or without symptoms of COVID-19. Rapid Antigen Testing has been used internationally and in some Australian industries for some time to screen employees and members of household for COVID-19.
Rapid antigen tests can be performed easily with results available within 15 minutes.
Whether you need to be tested for travel, or peace of mind, our PANBIO Covid Test is a fast and convenient way to test from the comfort of your own home.
Protect your family, friends and loved ones by completing regular easy to use Rapid Antigen Self-test Nasal Test Kit. Confidently test anywhere-anytime with this easy, fast and accurate Rapid Antigen Testing Kit.
Daily testing is the gold standard, as this will help to identify positive cases early and avoid transmission on site. For onsite testing at worksites, testing every 72 hours (2-3 times per week) is recommended as a minimum for full time employees.
Screens for all known variants of COVID-19 including the Delta & Omicron variants.
Stores easily in pack at 2-30 degrees Celsius.
2 year shelf life
ARTG # 345192
*Each State and Territory regulates the use of rapid antigen tests. You should ensure your use or consumption of this product adheres to the regulations that govern you. Be aware that there may be penalties for breaching any regulations that apply to you. If you are unsure we recommend that you seek independent legal advice.P