bluapple VeggieZips 10 Pack Hydroliners Prolongs produce freshness
- Patented Bag and humidity control paper that keeps produce at the perfect humidity at all times.
- The Veggie Zip bag has “U-vents” that allow the ethylene gas to escape.
- While the Hydroliner™ paper controls the humidity level around the ripening produce some produce likes a moist environment ie lettuce – so dampen the Hydroliner™
- Hydroliner™ / some produce likes a dry environment ie strawberries so leave the Hydroliner™ dry.
- bluapple VeggieZips Contains 10 x hydroliners
How VeggieZips Work
- Specially designed U-Vent™ technology controls humidity while the HydroLiner™ controls moisture.
- The patent pending HydroVent™ Freshness System has U-Vent™ doors that open and close to support active plant respiration, to allow balanced humidity and to permit harmful ethylene gas (C2H4) to escape.
- HydroLiner™ humidity managment pads may be used damp to help keep leafy greens hydrated, or may be used dry to absorb condensation when storing cauliflower and spinach, for example.
- Unique U-Vent™ Technology lets produce breathe by allowing air in and ethylene gas to escape.
- The HydroLiner™ absorbs moisture and condensation when needed. Dampen to add moisture and hydration as needed. Use bags as a strainer to wash and drain in sink. Reusable bags! Wash with soapy warm water, rinse and let dry.
- Using the NEW VeggieZips™ with HydroLiners™ to help maintain humidity levels for individual produce with a bluapple® can extend the life of your produce up to 3X longer! Order both products today!
Do not consume